Caring Instructions Professional cleaning only.
Est. Delivery 15 Days
Installation Yes, In 48 hours
The Okera coffee table is one such exquisite representation of furniture inspired with the modern era. It is favored with a smooth table top and stylish smooth legs that feature the overall presentation.
This coffee table is available in metallic gold finish and the top of the table is made of marble while the legs are made of metal that presents durability and strength.
This furniture unit has the wonderful arrangement nuances of the two-tone finish. Also the table is eccentrically crafted with patterns incorporating the legs of the furniture unit.
One of the trendy furniture units in our coffee table section is the Okera coffee table to blend magnificently with your living room interior.
- Clean with a dry soft cloth only. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives as these may damage the surface. Wipe up any spills immediately.
- We recommend that you protect all surfaces with placemats or coasters, do not place wet or hot products directly onto the surface, and keep away from heating or cooling vents.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight as this may cause the finish to fade.
- For Teak & Mahogany finishes, stains may be removed with a light-grade sandpaper, followed with the application of a natural beeswax to finish.
- Note: Slight variations in colour may occur so please test on an inconspicuous area first.
The product comes with 3 years warranty against any manufacturing defect under normal household conditions.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- Product comes with installation manual, If product requires carpenter assembly, will be provided within 48 hours
In case of any issues, please reach out to us : +91-7230911008
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests.
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects.
- Most of our furniture is made of solid wood, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.